Valparaiso University Law School will now offer a course in International Humanitarian Law in Israel and Palestine. This course provides an introduction to the history of the Zionist movement, the State of Israel and the movement for Palestinian independence. The course will cover topics within international humanitarian law (or the law of armed conflict) and look at issues that have arisen in the context of the Arab/Israeli conflict.
This is a joint program with the Sha’arei Mishpat Academic Center in Hod HaSharon, Israel. Classes will be held at Sha’arei Mishpat, and law students from that institution will also participate in the program.
- Complete Registration Form Online
- Biographies – Director and Faculty
- Tuition and Fees
- State Department Travel Information
- For More Information, Contact: Professor Jeremy Telman
- Email: Jeremy.Telman@valpo.edu
- Telephone: 219-465-7811
- Fax: 219-465-7872
- Address: 656 S. Greenwich St., Valparaiso, IN 46383, USA