The deadlines for downloading, installing, and registering the Examsoft software for Spring 2012 are as follows:
All students for Spring Exams: April 19, 2012
There will be no exceptions. Once these dates have passed, anyone who has not completed the registration process will be removed from the Examsoft site and will be unable to download the software. Once you have completed the registration process, you may login and change your password.
Training sessions are mandatory. If you did not attend a training session in Fall 2011, you must attend one this semester. Training sessions will take place on:
Tuesday, April 17, at 11:00 a.m. in Ulbricht
Thursday, April 19, at 11:00 a.m. in Ulbricht
By registering to use the software you are agreeing to the following statements:
- I have read and agree to the Policy for ExamSoft and the Information Sheet (available at http://www.valpo.edu/law/law-registrar-announcements).
- I am registered with ExamSoft, my laptop computer has been certified, and I understand that I must complete a training session with Karen Koelemeyer, ExamSoft Administrator.
- I understand and agree that taking my exams via computer is offered as a convenience and privilege, not as a right. Making sure my equipment is in good working order and knowing how to use the program are solely my responsibility.
- I understand and agree that if for any reason I cannot continue typing the exam using SofTest, I must hand write the remainder of the exam.
- I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for taking my exams via computer and will not hold the Law School, faculty or staff liable for any problems encountered during the taking of such exams.