Refund Forms


If a valid credit exists on a student account after all financial aid credits have been applied, the student or parent of the student may request a refund by completing the Student Refund Check Request Form. These forms are available in the Student Accounts Office, first floor of Kretzmann Hall or click Student Refund Check Request Form to submit a check request online. Refunds are available to students approximately two weeks after the start of classes for their program. For exact disbursement dates, please contact the student accounts office at 219-464-5101.

After all initial refunds are processed, subsequent refunds will be available on Tuesdays and Fridays of each week. A STUDENT REFUND CHECK REQUEST FORM MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH REFUND CHECK ISSUED.