Monday, April 21, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Christopher Center Community Room
Learn about the human rights violations occurring in private immigration prisons, and help fight against the proposed prison in Hobart, Indiana. Professor Sy Moskowitz, will be the moderator.
Reception with food and drinks will follow the presentation.
For more information contact: Isaac.Carr@valpo.edu
Wednesday, April 30, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Wesemann Cafe
One-stop shopping for the May 2014 graduates to learn everything you need to know about graduation. This event is designed to ensure things go smoothly as you prepare for the May Commencement ceremony and life after graduation.
Pick-up your cap and gown, participate in the mandatory financial aid exit counseling sessions, enter to win prizes, enjoy refreshments, receive your class gifts from the Steering Committee and obtain information about preparing for the bar exam.
Participation at this event is REQUIRED as this is the only location these services will be provided.
What you can expect to accomplish at the Law Grad Finale:
• Pick-up caps, gowns & hoods
• Receive graduation line-up & hooding instructions
• Review your name reader cards for graduation
• Receive your mini-class composite & glass gift
• Receive commencement photo details from Grad Images
• Obtain graduation information for family members
• Complete the Graduate Survey
• Learn what to do with your law school email and document accounts
• Obtain information about bar prep
• WIN PRIZES including Graduation Diploma Frames
• Participate in mandatory financial aid exit counseling for federal student loan borrowers
(Two exit counseling sessions offered: Tabor Classroom at either 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.)
PARTICIPATION AT THIS EVENT IS REQUIRED
Be sure to visit the Alumni “Coming Up Next” Page to see the upcoming schedule of alumni activities. All students are welcome to attend!
For the menu (week of 4/14/14), please click on the following link: Menu