Name: Pedram Etebari
Hometown: Kerman, Iran
Major: Exercise Science
Languages: Persian (Farsi), English
What shocked you upon coming to the US?
- The way people interact - polite courtesies such as holding the door, but also the custom of everyone paying for themselves at dinner
- Difficulty in getting to know people well
- The cold winter weather
- Genuinely helpful people
What do you like best about Valpo?
- The diverse international community
- Freedom to live your dreams, share ideas, take advantage of opportunity
If you were given a flight ticket today, it would be to...
- Iran to see parents, then to Spain