Name: Gloria C Nwabuona
Hometown: Lagos, Nigeria
Major: Master's in Health Administration
Languages: Igbo, English
What shocked you upon coming to the US?
- The weather (really, really hot in Houston upon arrival, really, really cold in Valpo once the winter came!)
- The huge interstate highways
- Where is everybody on the streets?? Not many pedestrians
What do you like best about Valpo?
- Peaceful, neat, safe environment
- Don't have to experience traffic jams, can get to places on time
- One-on-one interest from the teachers, keeping the class engaged
If you were given a flight ticket today, it would be to...
- Paris, to know why it's called the city of love!