You can now put in your event scheduling request for MOST SPACES* ON CAMPUS with the Union's online form.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out your request, being as complete and providing as much information as possible.
- Click SUBMIT REQUEST to send your request to the Scheduling Office.
- You will receive an email copy of your request for your records. Please look it over and make sure the information is accurate. If you would like to make any changes or additions, you may email Union.Reservations
- The Harre Union will contact you shortly (usually within 1 business day) regarding your request.
- If you are requesting space outside of one of the spaces scheduled by the Harre Union (ARC, Chapel, VUCA, etc), we will forward your request to the appropriate schedulers for that space.
- A confirmation email will be sent for all spaces booked by the Harre Union (other departments may have other policies or procedures). If we are not able to grant your request, we will work with you to find an alternate date, time or space for your event.
Please keep in mind that this is only a REQUEST for a room reservation and not an ACTUAL reservation.
If you need additional information or assistance, please email Union.Reservations or call 219.464.5007 during regular business hours.
Fill Out Your Union Room Request
*For Spaces Outside of the Union:
CCLIR Training Rooms 261-A & B requests, click here.
Academic Spaces before Drop/Add and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. during classes: contact the registrar at x5212.
Valparaiso University Center for the Arts; contact Jeff Hazewinkel at x5453.
Lumina and Legacy Rooms in Arts & Sciences Building; contact Luci Hicks at x5314.
Chapel of the Resurrection; contact the chapel staff at x5093.