Nine students from the mathematics and statistics department were recognized for their academic, cocurricular, and extracurricular achievements at the annual Mathematics and Statistics awards dinner on Sunday, April 30.
The honorees include:
- Brooke LeFevre – Arthur Hallerberg scholarship
- Calvin Duong – Martin Mundt scholarship
- Samuel Iselin – Harold and Elizabeth Denig scholarship
- Kathryn Lezark – Kermit Carlson scholarship
- Brian Thompson – Sigma award
- Jordan Bauer and Matthew Klapman – D.A.S.H. (Data Science, Actuarial Science, and Statistics Honors) award
- Casey Richardson – Howard Hughes prize
- Cecilia LaCroix – Nancy and Robert Nagel award
More information about each of these scholarships can be found at valpo.edu/mathematics-statistics/apply/scholarships-and-awards.