Application coming in November 2014
- Application Deadline: Monday, February 23, 2015
- Students must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.
- Students must be full time undergraduate students in 2015-2016.
- Must have completed a linear algebra, or another proof based course.
Application Submission Process:
- VERUM 2015 Application Cover Page.
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than 2 pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members.
Attach each document as plain text, a Word document, or a pdf file.
Please email all application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Letters of recommendation should be emailed directly from the faculty member to: email@example.com with your name in the subject line.)