- Application Deadline: Monday, February 25, 2013
- Students must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.
- Students must be full time undergraduate students in 2013-2014.
- Must have completed a linear algebra, or another proof based course.
Application Submission Process:
- VERUM 2013 Application Cover Page.
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than 2 pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members.
Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science, Gellersen Center1900 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Please attach each document as plain text or Word document.