“Education and the Changing Face of Our Community”
Friday, Jan. 13 and Saturday, Jan. 14
Noon to 1 p.m.
Various locations on campus and throughout the
Join us for this exciting new series of facilitated
discussions as part of our annual MLK, Jr. Day Celebration!
stories about the value of diversity at all levels of education.
the challenges and opportunities of diversity in education through
discussion and collaborative activities.
a personalized action plan for involvement in education in our community.
Friday, Jan. 13
- Juvenile Services Center, 1660 S. State Rd. 2
- Valparaiso City Hall, 166 Lincolnway
- Porter County Community Foundation, 57 Franklin St., Suite 307
- Valparaiso High School, 2727 N. Campbell St.
- United Way, 951 Eastport Centre Dr.
Saturday, Jan. 14
- Valparaiso University Gandhi-King Center, 1509 Chapel Dr. (2nd floor, Harre Union)
- Union Community Church, United Church of Christ, 602 Monroe St.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church**, 1700 Monticello Park Dr.
- Valpo Law School Judges’ Chambers, 656 S. Greenwich St. (Wesemann Hall 149)
**Conversation will be offered in Spanish.
To register for any of the Conversations, please contact Stacy Hoult-Saros at 219-464-5120 or Stacy.Hoult-Saros@valpo.edu.