Grad Finale will take place on Wednesday, March 27 in the Harre Union Ballroom from 1 to 6 p.m. All students planning to graduate in May or August 2013 should attend. Refreshments will be provided!
This event is designed to help you prepare for the May Commencement Ceremony and life after Graduation.
Important items at this event include:
- Pick up your cap and gown for the ceremony.
- Order your graduation announcements and class ring through Jostens.
- Review your degree information and diploma name spelling with the Office of the Registrar.
- Take advantage of career information provided by the Career Center. Avoid long lines and take the Career Center Survey online: Career Survey
- Learn about user accounts for graduates from Information Technology.
- Ensure all financial obligations are taken care of with Student Accounts.
- All graduating students who have borrowed Direct Federal Loans are required to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling. The Financial Aid Office will be hosting a mandatory information session on completing your exit counseling. Sessions will be offered at 1:30, 3, and 4:30 pm in the Brown and Gold Room. Please allow yourself 30-45 minutes for the session.
For more information regarding the event, please visit the Grad Finale website.