- Wednesday, February 1 in Rm. 262 Campanile from 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 8 in Rm. 262 Campanile from 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 15 in Rm. 263 Victory Bell from 5-6 p.m
- Wednesday, February 22 in Rm. 262 Victory Bell from 5-6 p.m.
- On Wednesday, February 22 we will be making Valentine's Day cards to take with us to Sterling House.
What is the Nursing Christian Fellowship?
Begun in 1948 as a ministry of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, NCF is both a professional organization and a ministry of and for nurses and nursing students. NCF began as a professional membership organization in April 2003.
NCF provides a local, regional, national and international network to bring the message of Jesus Christ and a Christian worldview to nursing education and practice.
Faculty Advisor: Professor Sara Adams
- Local groups meet for prayer, Bible discussion, mutual encouragement and outreach.
- NCF staff and volunteers provide mentoring and help to develop campus chapters and community groups that are growing in love for God, and God's word, people and purposes.
- NCF membership enables Christian nurses and students to officially identify with NCF's mission and be linked for Christian influence in nursing.