You may submit the following form on-line:
- Award letter change form
- Request changes to loan amounts
- Correct/change enrollment plans
- Correct/change housing plans
- Report private scholarships
We can not accept a photocopy of your income tax return to fulfill verification requirements. If your FAFSA is selected for verification, you must either import your tax data using the IRS import feature on the FAFSA or you must request a tax return transcript directly from the IRS.
To request a tax return transcript you may:
- Go to the IRS web site and click on "Order a Transcript" .
- Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946
- Go to your local IRS Office and ask them to print a tax return transcript for you.
- Use one of these IRS forms and mail or fax it to the IRS:
- IRS Form 4506-T EZ (use this form if you only need a tax transcript)
- IRS Form 4506-T (use this form if you need a tax transcript, verification of non-filing, or a W-2 transcript)
2013 Summer Aid Application
If you will be enrolled at least half-time in classes at Valpo between May 2013 and August 2013 and would like financial aid to assist with those costs, please complete this summer aid application.
2013 - 2014 Academic Year (August 2013 - May 2014)
The following forms may be printed and then mailed or faxed to the Financial Aid Office.
- Still missing a signature on your FAFSA?
- Are there financial circumstances that affect your ability to pay for school that could not be reflected on the FAFSA?
- If your financial aid application has been selected for verification, you may need to complete one or more of the following forms. Please only submit these forms if requested by the Financial Aid Office.