Candidates for December 2013 Graduation
Congratulations! Please save the date for Grad Finale!
Grad Finale will take place on Thursday, November 14th in the Harre Union Ballroom from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided! This event is designed to help you prepare for the December Commencement Ceremony and life after Graduation.
Important items at this event include:
- Order your cap and gown for the ceremony through the Valparaiso University Bookstore.
- Order your graduation announcements and class ring through Jostens.
- Review your degree information and diploma name with the Office of the Registrar.
- Take advantage of career information provided by the Career Center. Avoid long lines and take the Career Center Survey online: Career Survey
- Learn about user accounts for graduates from Information Technology.
- Ensure all financial obligations are taken care of with Student Accounts.
- All graduating students who have borrowed Direct Federal Loans are required to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling. The Financial Aid Office will be hosting a mandatory information session on completing your exit counseling. Sessions will be offered at 4:00 and 4:45. Please allow yourself 30-45 minutes for the session.
Please notify the Office of the Registrar if you will not be attending the December Commencement Ceremony.
If you are unable to attend Grad Finale, you must take care of these important items before commencement by contacting the departments directly.
Cap and Gown Pricing will be announced when available.
- Bachelor Unit (cap, gown, tassel)
- Masters Unit with Hood
- Masters Unit
- Masters Hood
- Bachelors Gown Only
- Master Gown Only
- Cap Only
- Tassel Only
Payment Methods: Cash, Check (payable to University Book Center), or Major Credit Card.
(Visit the Bookstore online for additional information including hours of operation.)
Congratulations on your achievement! We look forward to seeing you soon at Grad Finale!
Please visit the Commencement web page for more information including
- Guests with special needs
- Shuttle Service