Information about The Uptown East Apartments:
- Offered to students who have at least 56 completed credits (junior status) or above
- Students live in two-, three-, or four-person apartments
- Apartments include a common area living room and kitchen, and each student has a private bedroom and bathroom that is connected through a walk-in closet/dresser unit.
- All apartments are furnished with the following: soft seating, coffee table, television, and entertainment center in the living room, kitchen table with chairs, a full-sized bed, and a desk for each student.
- Major appliances such as oven range, refrigerator, microwave, washer and dryer are also included.
Amenities in The Uptown East Apartments
- Computer lab
- Amenities Center with movie theater room and game equipment
- Gym with cardio equipment
Instructions on how to apply for The Uptown East Apartments for Fall 2015 will be sent via email to students by February 2015.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com