Information about Alumni Hall:
- Co-ed hall housing predominately freshmen with upperclass males housed in double rooms with bathrooms on the first floor.
- Double rooms are equipped with beds, bolster, wall closets, desks with chairs, bookshelves, and dressers.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with wiring for cable television and telephone. Voicemail services are provided by the university if requested by the student. Room occupants share the same phone number. Students are responsible for providing their own coaxial cable for their television.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person.
Student Mailing Information
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Note: Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Amenities in Alumni Hall
- 24 hour computer lab
- New public area carpeting and lounge furniture (Fall 2003)
- Large study room
- Floor lounges with cable TV
- Pool table, ping pong table, and large kitchen in the basement
- Laundry facilities
- Large screen television in first floor lounge
Floor Plan and Room Photos
This is a floor plan for a typical room in Alumni Hall Room. The typical dimensions are appxt. 11' x 13'. Rooms located on the first floor for upper-class males include a private bathroom, not pictured in the diagram.