Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Information about Kade-Duesenberg German House
- Co-ed hall housing upperclass students studying German language and culture, through a partnership between Foreign Languages and Residential Life.
- German language must be spoken at all times in the public areas of the facility.
- Double rooms equipped with moveable furniture and private bathrooms.
- Each room is equipped with a telephone and wiring for cable television. Voicemail services are provided by the university.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person.
Amenities in Kade-Duesenberg German House
- Residence located above the German Cultural Center.
- Large kitchen for preparing communal meals with residents.
- Laundry facilities.
- TV Lounge
- Computer lab
To learn more click here: Kade-Duesenberg German House and Cultural Center