Information about Lankenau Hall:
- Co-ed hall housing predominately freshmen with upperclass females housed in double rooms with bathrooms on the first floor.
- Double rooms are equipped with beds, bolster, wall closets, desks with chairs, bookshelves, and dressers.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with wiring for cable television and telephone. Voicemail services are provided by the university if requested by the student. Room occupants share the same phone number. Students are responsible for providing their own coaxial cable for their television.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person
Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Amenities in Lankenau Hall
- 24-hour computer lab.
- Public area carpeting and lounge furniture.
- Large study room.
- Floor lounges with cable TV.
- Floor lounges include stove, sink, and preparation area.
- Laundry facilities.
- Fitness room on first floor.
Room Plans and Photos
Rooms located on the first floor for upper-class females include a private bathroom, not pictured in the diagram. Each floor lounge has a oven, sink and counter top for preparing snacks.