Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Information about Scheele Hall:
- Houses upperclass, female students including women in sororities.
- Sorority chapter rooms located on the first floor.
- Double rooms equipped with beds, bolsters, wall closets, desks with chairs, bookshelves, and dressers.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with wiring for cable television and telephone. Voicemail services are provided by the university if requested by the student. Room occupants share the same phone number. Students are responsible for providing their own coaxial cable for their television.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person.
Amenities in Scheele Hall
- 24 hour computer lab
- Public area lounge furniture
- Large study room with new furniture
- Floor lounges and kitchens on 2nd & 3rd floor
- Floor lounges with relaxing space
- Laundry facilities
Room Plans and Pictures