Information about Wehrenberg Hall
- Co-ed hall housing upperclass students, in air conditioned rooms.
- The first and third floors house upperclass men, and second and fourth floor house upperclass women.
- Double rooms equipped with moveable furniture.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with a telephone line and wiring for cable television. Voice mail services are provided by the university.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person.
- Wehrenberg hall is typically available for student housing during university breaks.
Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Amenities in Wehrenberg Hall
- Air conditioning in all areas of the building.
- 24 hour computer lab.
- Each floor has a lounge with a furnished kitchen.
- Study lounges are available on each floor, as well as a conference room on the main floor.
- First floor television and piano lounge.
- Recreation room with pool table and ping-pong tables.
- Laundry facilities available on each floor.
Room Plans and Photos
This is a floor plan for a typical room in Wehrenberg Hall Room dimensions are approx. 12' x 16'