The Strategic Plan sets out a bold vision and clarifies the University’s path toward a vibrant and successful future. You have the opportunity to help make this vision a reality through your sustained financial support. One of the best ways to support Valpo is by joining the President’s Circle through an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Valpo Fund.
Your gift to the Valpo Fund demonstrates a tangible interest in shaping the future of the University. As a member of the President’s Circle, you lead the efforts of fellow alumni, parents, and friends. Members have the satisfaction of knowing their gifts empower Valpo’s continued success.
For Founders ($1,000-4,999 annual unrestricted gift), other benefits include:
- Special invitations to periodic national and regional University events.
- University communications, such as VALPO Magazine and the President’s Quarterly Report to Faculty and Staff.
- Opportunities to attend the special annual President’s Circle recognition event on campus.
- A memento emblematic of your commitment to Valpo.
Scholars ($5,000 or more annual unrestricted gift) receive all of the benefits of the Founders level, plus:
- Opportunities to participate on conference calls with University Leadership.
- The awarding of an annual scholarship in your name and an opportunity to meet your scholar at the annual President’s Circle recognition event.
- An ombudsman service for assistance with campus information needs, tickets, and other arrangements.
For more information, contact Michael Brach or call 219.464.6986.