Download Application & Policies (word document)
How to apply:
- Consult with your academic advisor regarding the program of your choice and discuss hwo the course-work will fit into your graduation plans. Request your academic advisor to sign your application.
- Submit the application, personal statement and supporting documents to the Office of International Programs.
- Upon submission, you will be asked to sign up for a 30-minute interview to discuss your application with the Director of Study Abroad Programs.
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial transcript, available from the Registrar's Office in Kretzmann Hall
- Attach a recent, passport-sized photo (2x2)
Questions or Need Help?
- Attend an ABROAD 101 session, offered every Tuesday from 4-5pm in the Gandhi-King Center, to ask a Peer Advisor or Ambassador questions regarding your application. No appointment required.
- Contact a Peer Advisor or Ambassador to ask general questions.
- Schedule an appointment with the Director of Study Abroad Programs to ask specific questions by calling the front desk at 219-464-5333.