- Awarded amount: $1000 per year for four years
- Awarded to incoming freshmen majoring in Theatre
- Based on an interview and audition (actors) or portfolio (directors/technicians)
- Maintain a B (3.0) grade point average in Theatre classes
- Continue as a Theatre first or second major
- Apply and be admitted to Valparaiso University prior to audition/interview
- Participate in auditions/interviews held on February 14, 2015.
**Please provide your own musical accompanist.
- Bring to the audition (or send in advance): (1) A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher who is familiar with your work in theatre and (2) a resume or portfolio of your theatre participation.
- Prepare two contrasting monologues of 1-2 minutes each or one monologue and a song.** Dance numbers are welcome but not required.
- Prospective students interested in design, technical production, and directing will be interviewed only, but should bring materials documenting their work.