- Awarded amount: $1000
- Awarded to freshmen majoring in Theatre
- Based on audition in person (preferred) or by video
- Maintain a B (3.0) grade point average in Theatre classes
- Continue as a Theatre first or second major
- Apply and be admitted to Valparaiso University prior to audition
- Auditions/interviews will be held on February 9, 2012. Return a completed registration form to the Department of Theatre by January 30, 2012.
**Please provide your own musical accompanist.
- Bring to the audition (or send in advance): A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher who is familiar with your work in theatre and a resume or portfolio of your theatre participation
- Prepare two contrasting monologues of 1-2 minutes each or one monologue and a song. Dance numbers are welcome but not required.
- Prospective students interested in design, technical production and directing will be interviewed only, but should bring materials documenting your work.