The Union is not currently hiring student workers. Please check back often for any job openings.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION AT THE UNION:
You MUST be available to work for the entire semester you are applying for. This includes but may not be limited to:
Union employment opportunities available at various times include:
- FALL SEMESTER: starts the THURSDAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN and ends the LAST DAY OF FINALS; may include Fall Break
- SPRING SEMESTER: starts the SATURDAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN and ends COMMENCEMENT DAY at 1:00pm; may include Easter Weekend and will include Senior Week
- Desk Attendant - must be available days, nights and weekends; will work at both Welcome Desk and Games & Recreation Center. April 1, 2011 is the last day applications for these positions will be accepted for the 2011-12 academic year.
- Event Services Assistant - set schedule, somewhat flexible hours, involves light cleaning and possibly lifting tables and chairs; April 8, 2011 is the last day applications for these positions will be accepted for the 2011-12 academic year.
- Office Assistant - Union Administration Office - must be available M-F, hours vary between 8a-5p around class schedules. Availability over the lunch hour a plus!
- Adworks Assistant - must be available M-F, occasional weekends may be required; hours vary around class schedules
- Student Organizations Suite Desk Attendant - must be available Su-F, hours vary around class schedules.
- Graphic Designer - no set schedule, flexible hours, graphic design experience required.
For student positions in Dining Services, click here.
The Union is a great place to work that not only provides a paycheck, but also compliments and supplements your experience in the classroom. We not only strive to make every working experience fun, but also to help build the foundation for life-long skills that you will use every day.
All positions will remain active into the following semesters provided they have successfully completed their current semester of employment. If there are any openings for the current semester, they will be posted here as well as on posters located in the Union.
For questions or problems with the online application, please click here to email us.
Typical Hiring Schedule*:
||Beginning of April
||November (before Thanksgiving Break)
*Timeline subject to change. Please check this page often for specific deadline dates.