Special & Temporary Permits

Students who need temporary or long-term access to parking areas reserved for the physically disabled must obtain verification from the Valparaiso University Health Center. The Health Center will submit verification to the Valparaiso University Police Department. Employees seeking authorization to park in these reserved areas should present verification from their personal physician. Verification must indicate the individual's special need and the length of time the special parking privileges will be required.

Students may apply for temporary vehicle registration and parking privileges under extenuating circumstances. Students seeking temporary vehicle registration must submit a completed application form which is available from the Valparaiso University Police Department.