You’re Invited to Experience Valpo
Congratulations on your admission to Valparaiso University. We invite you to campus to explore Valpo’s campus life and academic opportunities.
Admitted Student Days Program
We’ve designed this visit to give you a more in-depth feel for what students experience at Valparaiso University; see the program outline below. Students participate in academic-specific programs; parents & guests meet our deans and attend other sessions. Additional appointments are not available.
You’ll experience residence hall life through the overnight visit when you spend Sunday evening with a current student host; check-in is from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in the Harre Union. Brandt Hall, a freshman residence hall, is hosting an open house from 5:00-6:30 p.m. Sunday night for the parents of admitted students staying overnight.
Registration is limited.
|8:30–9:00 a.m. (Central Time)||Check-in at the Harre Union|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome and Presentation from Admission Staff|
- The day’s activities include:
- An introduction to your academic college
- Academic programs students attend together
- Lunch for all at Founders Table
- Academic and Campus Resources sessions for parents
- Conversation with financial aid representatives
- Options to talk with Christ College, Study Abroad, and Multicultural Programs staff
- The day’s program ends around 2:00 p.m. Central Time with an optional campus tour (that may not include residence halls).
- If you wish to speak with coaching staff, you should schedule the appointment on your own for after 2:00 p.m.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire, and bring an umbrella/boots/heavy coat in case of inclement weather.
- February 18-19
- March 25-26
- April 15-16
Registration opens in early January.
If you can't wait that long to visit, schedule a Personal Visit: