High school seniors may spend the evening on campus with an Overnight Student Ambassador. Overnight visits are available many Sunday through Thursday nights. Your visit will include:
- Staying overnight in an on-campus residence hall
- Eating dinner and breakfast in our dining hall
- Personal visit appointments on day two:
- 1-hour walking tour of campus, led by a current Valpo student
- Presentation by an Admission Counselor
- One appointment with a faculty member in your primary academic interest area*
*Please note: It’s best to look at dates two weeks in advance so we can schedule a quality visit; less than two weeks could mean we are unable to schedule your appointment.
While we cannot guarantee that you will be placed with a specific type of student, we will consider your major, hometown, extracurricular activities, and other interests when pairing you with an Overnight Student Ambassador for the evening.
Schedule Your Visit
High School seniors: schedule your visit!