High school seniors may spend the evening on campus with an Overnight Student Ambassador. Overnight visits are available many Sunday through Thursday nights. Your visit will include:
- Staying overnight in an on-campus residence hall
- Eating dinner and breakfast in our dining hall
- Personal visit appointments on day two:
- 1-hour walking tour of campus, led by a current Valpo student
- Presentation by an Admission Counselor
- One appointment with a faculty member in your primary academic interest area*
While we cannot guarantee that you will be placed with a specific type of student, we will consider your major, hometown, extracurricular activities, and other interests when pairing you with an Overnight Student Ambassador for the evening.
All gold dates are available for registration and we’ve included icons for sporting and music events going on those nights!
Schedule Your Visit
High School seniors: schedule your visit!