High school seniors may spend the evening on campus with an Overnight Student Ambassador. Overnight visits are available many Sunday through Thursday nights. Your visit will include:
- Staying overnight in an on-campus residence hall
- You must check-in by 5:00 p.m. Central Time
- Eating dinner and breakfast in our dining hall
- Personal visit appointments on day two:
- 8:30 a.m. Presentation by an Admission Counselor
- 9:00 a.m. 1-hour walking tour of campus, led by a current Valpo student
- Followed by an appointment with a faculty member in your primary academic interest area
While we cannot guarantee that you will be placed with a specific type of student, we will consider your major, hometown, extracurricular activities, and other interests when pairing you with an Overnight Student Ambassador for the evening.
Dates will be announced later this summer.
Schedule Your Visit
High School seniors: schedule your visit when dates become available later this summer!