Welcome Week is the second part of Valparaiso University’s orientation program for new students. Get to know each other, get to know campus better, learn about academic and social expectations, and have fun!
Welcome Week 2018 begins Saturday, August 18 – move-in day for new students living on campus. The first commuter student meetings occur on August 18 as well. Events are held throughout the week for residential, commuter, and transfer students.
Connect with your classmates on Facebook
For Parents/Guardians and Other Supporters
Event highlights for Welcome Week include:
- Social gatherings
- Academic department meetings
- Commuter student gatherings
- Transfer student gatherings
- Residence hall meetings and gatherings
- Worship services
- Multicultural events
- Music auditions
- Opening Convocation & Taste of Valpo
- Student Alumni Association BBQ
- Rock the ARC recreation night and so much more!