Welcome Week is the second part of Valparaiso University’s orientation program for new students. Get to know each other, get to know campus better, learn about academic and social expectations, and have fun!
Welcome Week 2019 begins Saturday, August 17 – move-in day for new students living on campus. Commuters need to plan to be on campus Saturday, August 17 as well. Events are held throughout the week for residential, commuter, and transfer students.
Join Valpo’s Online Bulletin Boards
For Parents/Guardians and Other Supporters
|Collegiate Parent||University Parent|
Event highlights for Welcome Week include:
- Social gatherings
- Academic department meetings
- Commuter student gatherings
- Transfer student gatherings
- Residence hall meetings and gatherings
- Worship services
- Multicultural events
- Music auditions
- Opening Convocation & Taste of Valpo
- Student Alumni Association BBQ
- Rock the ARC recreation night and so much more!