The goal of the University Mail Center is to meet our deadlines in a courteous and knowledgeable way. Please help us reach this goal by properly preparing your mailings to postal standards. We provide services for faculty and staff that include
- Open everyday from 8am-5pm for your convenience.
- Posting all your daily mail
- Sorting, separating and delivering all incoming University mail
- Providing forms, boxes and envelopes for Certified, Express, Priority and International mail
- Saving boxes and packaging materials for your use
- Recycling rubber bands, paper clips, etc. – call when you are running low
- Selling up to 20 stamps per visit – CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Collecting empty toner and inkjets for University recycling
- Applying labels, collating and folding letters
- Hand and machine inserts for all types of envelopes
- Processing UPS packages and serving as a drop off and pick up location
- Comparison shopping rates between USPS and UPS
- Same day shipping for all mail that arrives at the mail center before 2:30pm.
- Process packages with discounted rates with same quality USPS delivery.
University Mail Center
2006 Warbler Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Manager: Mary Patton
Mailman: Carl Young
Mail Clerk: Amy Formenti
Mail Specialist: Kristy Smith