It can be a challenge to identify, find, and hire top talent! At Valpo, our goal is to provide you with the tools and resources to increase your employer brand awareness while simultaneously attracting great Valpo talent.
We can assist with:
- Posting volunteer, part-time, internship, and full-time job opportunities
- Scheduling on-campus interviews
- Hosting an employer information session
- Developing effective internship programs
- Increasing employer brand awareness
- Enhancing your recruitment strategy
Click on any of the links to the left to learn more about the ways we can assist you in finding and hiring top talent!
Additionally consider attending any of our Career Fairs.
Valpo Career Fairs
These highly visible events offer excellent opportunities for you to connect with Valpo students and establish a strong presence on campus.
Held annually in fall and spring semesters, these events are attended by businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
All Valpo students, freshmen through graduate students, are encouraged to attend.
- The Engineering, Science, & Technology Career Fair will be Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 10 am – 3 pm CT
- The Government, Education, Non-Profit, & Graduate School Fair will be on Monday, September 30, 2019 from 1 am – 4 pm CT
- The Business Career & Internship Fair will be on Monday, October 21, 2019 from 1 – 4 pm CT
- The Nursing and Health Professions Career & Internship Fair will be on Friday, November 1, 2019 from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm CT
- The Spring Career & Internship Fair will be on Thursday, April 16, 2020 from 1 – 4 pm CT