The Career Center invites Patricia Cook & Associates to serve up advice and protocol at an Etiquette Dinner. As a bonus, the Networking Reception will include recruiters and faculty to mingle with after the dinner.
October 16, 2018 | 4:30 to 7:15 pm | Brown and Gold Room, Harre Union
WHY you should attend:
- Learn formal dining and networking etiquette from Patricia Cook, Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant
- Dine on a delicious four-course meal
- Have the opportunity to network with several employer sponsors
- Enjoy an evening of fun and fellowship with fellow students!
WHO is invited: The Fall Etiquette Dinner is open to Valparaiso University undergraduate students.
WHAT is the timeline:
- Check in will begin at 4:15 p.m.
- A seated, served dinner will from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- An informal networking opportunity will be held from 6:45 – 7:15 p.m.
DRESS code: Business professional dress is strongly preferred, but business casual dress is acceptable.
PAYMENT INFO: $10 for a four-course meal and networking with professionals
- To pay by credit/debit card: complete this Handshake event registration
- TO CHARGE TO YOUR MEAL PLAN: complete this Google form – https://goo.gl/forms/PGHPHgwMlsCj84Li2
- To pay by cash or check: stop by the Career Center to register
IMPORTANT! Seating is limited to the first 40 students who register! So what are you waiting for? Register on Handshake in September and October!