Job and Internship Links
- Indiana INTERN Network Matches young people (who receive career knowledge and real work experience) with employers (who gain immediate project assistance and potential future employees). indianaintern.net
- internships4you.com Find the experience you need to succeed, market your skills to secure the ideal internship, or access quality internship openings worldwide at this new internship/co-op job posting site.
- InternshipCrossing.com Explore this dynamic job-search service now with a seven-day free trial offer! Just click here to register, and start applying for any of the thousands of internship jobs listed through InternshipCrossing today!
- blackcollegian.com – The Black Collegian online is where students can search job opportunities and expand their job search to the “Career Site Network” where thousands of jobs are posted.
- workplacediversity.com – WorkplaceDiversity.com is the premier career site committed to bridging the gap between employers and qualified diversity talent. Jobs here pan across all sectors.
- nbmbaa.org – Established in 1970, the National Black MBA Association is dedicated to develop partnerships that result in the creation of intellectual and economic wealth in the black community. In partnership with over 400 of the country’s top business organizations, the association has inroads into a wide range of industries as well as the public and private sector. Yet all of NBMBAA’s partners have one thing in common: they are all committed to the organization’s goals and values.
- asianmba.org – The first career site that caters to the pan-Asian community.
- myvisajobs.com – If an employer has hired foreign workers in 2012, it will very likely hire international students with similar background in 2013. So myvisajobs.com created the following visa job reports based on 497,257 labor petitions filed by U.S. employers in fiscal year 2012. We want to share these incredible reports with you because we believe they will make your job search less challenging. American students will like these reports too!
- higheredjobs.com – The largest listing of job postings in higher ed for faculty, staff, and administrative positions.
- Chronicle of Higher Education – Another extremely popular job search tool for positions in higher ed.
- educationamerica.net The education sector is looking for teachers and other professionals. Bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. professionals, find career opportunities in the education sector. Free site. Education employers from all over the U.S. Resume database.
- ESL Jobs is for teachers interested in teaching English as second or foreign language and the schools that are looking to hire them. esljobs.com
- k-12jobs.com is an online employment service listing thousands of job positions available at public and private schools. One of their popular services is the “Teacher Job Fair Listing”.
- nemnet.com is committed to helping minority students and professionals seeking employment in education.
- teaching-certification.com was created to serve as a resource for potential teachers and students researching the state requirements for teaching certification. It contains up-to-date information on the exact requirements needed — information that exceeds what is contained on other available websites.
- TeacherHit – listing of teaching positions available in Europe.
- ArtSEARCH tcg.org Are you looking for a position in the arts? For over 22 years, ArtSEARCH has been the most comprehensive, up-to-date listing of jobs in the arts, covering over 10,000 positions annually with nationwide listings representing all art disciplines.
- musicalchairs.info – Large listing of performance, administration, and education jobs by instrument.
- us.music-jobs.com – The premier online community for US music industry professionals.
Finbox.com offers a variety of resources that you will find helpful and necessary as you move forward with your professional career, ranging from roughly 40,000 job postings to first-hand industry insights.
- Arup Careers – With more than 10,000 projects running concurrently in more than 37 countries at any one time, Arup aims to bring together the best professionals in the world to meet our clients’ needs.
- B/E Aerospace Jobs
- civilengineeringcentral.com is not only a niche job board that caters exclusively to the civil engineering industry, but it is our intent to establish an industry specific community. By community, I mean anyone and everyone who works in, or plans on working in, the civil engineering industry – engineers, professors, human resources professionals and recruiters, land surveyors, engineering technicians, etc.
- ceeemployers.com The Online Guide to Employers of Civil and Environmental Engineers. While targeted to CEE students, it can also be a useful resource for other engineering students as well (mainly electrical and mechanical engineers, who are also hired by the firms listed).
- engineer.net is a completely free job listing site for engineers, and of particular value is it’s “entry level” job categories, which cater to recent engineering graduates.
- geographyjobs.com Positions posted in urban planning, the environment, transportation planning, GIS and more. Post your resume and all services are free of charge.
- Global Placement is a free internship program service for students. The website is offering thousands of internship positions worldwide and is funded by the European Union through the Leonardo da Vinci program. globalplacement.com
- studentsgoabroad.com Studentsgoabroad is a placement agency for internships and voluntary work. We offer internship and voluntary positions in almost every subject in more than 20 countries and on each continent.
- HealthECareers is a job board for healthcare professionals. In addition to listing healthcare jobs from across the USA, Canada, and overseas, the site now includes articles on self-assessment and career strategy, as well as entertaining and informative articles of interest to all types of healthcare professionals.
- nursewithoutborders.com offers various nursing career descriptions, expert advice from real nurses, and licensing and degree path information for anyone who is considering a nursing profession.
- PublicHealth.org is a site dedicated to meeting the growing need for public health professionals by connecting students with opportunities to begin and advance their careers.
- Degrees & Careers in Public Health – Provides information on available undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in various areas of public health, as well as industry trends related to hiring and the job search.
campstaff.com We are an online service that helps young people find jobs at summer camps. We have been around for over 17 years and have helped thousands of people find the summer job of their dreams. We are always looking for more qualified and motivated college students to participate.
Using CampStaff is completely FREE of charge for job seekers and serves as a one-stop destination for information about thousands of job openings at approximately 300 of America’s best summer camps.
workinsports.com Job board includes internships and full-time positions in sports marketing, sales, advertising & promotions, public relations & sports media, broadcasting, finance, administration & management, facilities, sports events & operations, recreation, health & fitness, and technology & computers. This site does require a paid membership.
- agcareers.com is the leading online job board for the agriculture, food, natural resource, and biotechnology industry. With over 3,000 new job postings a month, AgCareers.com offers a variety of job postings from the industry’s top companies.
- careersinfood.com. A large and comprehensive employment site dedicated solely to food & beverage manufacturing professionals in such fields as quality, research & development, engineering, manufacturing, and many more. This is a free resource.
- constructionjobs.com This resume database invites all students and graduates seeking employment in construction, design, and building industries to register free of charge. Make sure America’s top construction and engineering firms know who you are!
- EmploymentCrossing is a job aggregation service that will forever change how students look for jobs and internships. It is the most popular job site among young professionals across the United States, bringing virtually every available job from every industry to one convenient location. Use PromoCode: CollegeNorm2008
- Jobipedia Our new nonprofit website exposes students to America’s top corporate recruiting professionals, who provide personal advice and timely recommendations on the challenges and realities students will face upon entering the workplace.
- indeed.com In one search, Indeed gives job seekers instant access to millions of jobs and internships from sources such as Monster, Hotjobs, Careerbuilder, Craigslist, the New York Times, and Fortune 500 corporate websites. It draws from thousands of other sources as well, including small industry-specific job boards and local newspapers and associations.
- NACElink Job search site for recent college graduates. central.nacelink.com/students?sitekey=valpo
- apartmentlist.com provides a robust, searchable database of available apartments across the U.S. Excellent starting point to look for housing when you’re relocating after college.
- PayScale is the world’s largest online salary database and also includes career development articles and resources.