Summer Pool Attendant Valparaiso – Vale Park Village Apartments
Vale Park Village Apartments is seeking candidates for the positions of Pool Attendant in Valparaiso, IN. The part-time positions are available starting June 1st. Great opportunity for student’s home for the summer.
Primary Job Duties:
- Observe and enforce all pool safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor residents during pool hours.
- Record and maintain log of residents’ pool usage.
- Close pool during signs of threatening weather.
- Certified proof of 18+ years of age, required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to recognize problems and respond appropriately and quickly.
- Ability to swim and maintain alertness at all times.
Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds; in life saving emergencies, may lift in excess of 100 pounds. Ability to or already obtain First Aid/CPR training card.
Pool hours are from 10 am until 8 pm, 7 Days a week. Ability to work around schedules. $8.50/Hour. Pool is open from 6/1 through 8/31.
Applications are available online at www.urschel.com/careers or visit the Vale Park Village Office for an application.
Vale Park Village Apartments (Located behind Kmart off Calumet Avenue in Valparaiso)
907 Vale Park Road, Suite 1H
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Date posted: 4/23/19