CITAL team members support faculty through all stages of their career and in their various roles by providing a number of services.
- One-on-One Consultations: CITAL team members provide private, confidential consultations on all topics in teaching and learning.
- Individual and Small Group Training: Blackboard, Simple Syllabus, and other tools are robust but can be difficult to navigate without some help. We can provide individual and small group workshops.
- Department/Program Consultations: Projects related to curriculum and course design can benefit from our help. We will help you apply instructional technology and design strategies to your knowledge of the content area to move projects forward.
- Class & Online Observations: Looking for some feedback on your classroom (in-person, hybrid, or online) teaching style? We are available to shadow you and provide feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- Resource Referral: Have an idea, but you aren’t sure what to do next? CITAL team members will help you find the right campus resources to assist you.