Jesse Sestito, Ph.D.
Jesse Sestito, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Bioengineering firstname.lastname@example.org 219.464.6495 Gellersen Hall, Room 131A
B.S. – Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
Ph.D. – Georgia Institute of Technology
- System Modeling and Numerical Methods
- Senior Design
- Materials Science
- Engineering Design Optimization
- Multiscale Modeling
- Machine Learning
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Sestito, J.M., Thatcher, M.L., Shu, L., Harris, T.A.L., Wang, Y. 2020. “Coarse-grained force field calibration based on multi-objective Bayesian optimization to simulate water diffusion in poly-E-caprolactone.” Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 124(24):5042-5052. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jpca.0c01939.
- Sestito, J.M., Abdeljawad, F., Harris, T.A.L., Wang, Y, and Roach, A. 2019. “An atomistic simulation study of nanoscale sintering: The role of grain boundary misorientation.” Computational Materials Science, 165: 180-189. https://doi.org.10.1016/j.commatsci.2019.04.015.