- Each graduate will be allotted FOUR guest tickets.
- Tickets are NOT transferable between graduates or ceremonies.
- Tickets can be claimed up until the day of the commencement.
- Guest contact information will be collected for each ticket distributed.
- Guest information can be edited up to the day of commencement. Tickets can also be downloaded and printed up until the day of commencement.
- Tickets will be required to enter the event venue and will become void after scanned for entry.
- All guests, regardless of age are required to have a ticket to enter the event venue.
- Electronic tickets will be available to graduates starting April 6th. Logistics regarding obtaining the tickets will be communicated at a later date.
- All ceremonies will be live streamed for guests who are unable to attend. Please direct guests attending virtually to the commencement home page. There is a button on the homepage that links to the live webcast.