Information for Guests
Please refer to the different sections below for detailed information regarding the respective subject. This information and additional updates will be sent out in emails as well. So, please remain updated with any email communications from the university to your graduating ward. Information/details are subject to change in light of COVID-19 regulations.
- Each graduate will be allotted FOUR guest tickets.
- Electronic commencement tickets can be claimed up until the day of the commencement.
- Tickets are NOT transferable between graduates or ceremonies.
- Guest contact information will be collected for each ticket distributed. This information will only be used for contact tracing purposes if necessary.
- Guest information can be edited up to the day of commencement. Tickets can also be downloaded and printed up until the day of commencement.
- Tickets will be required to enter the event venue and will become void after scanned for entry.
- All guests, regardless of age are required to have a ticket to enter the event venue.
- Electronic tickets will be available to graduates starting April 6th.Logistics regarding obtaining the tickets will be communicated at a later date.
- All ceremonies will be live streamed for guests who are unable to attend. Please direct guests attending virtually to the commencement home page. There is a button on the homepage that links to the live webcast.
- Masks will be optional for fully vaccinated individuals at all commencement activities. With COVID-19 cases continuing to rise, as a precautionary measure masks will be required of unvaccinated ceremony guests and participants.
- Athletic-Recreation Center (ARC)
- We encourage those requiring seating accommodations to arrive early at the Northeast entrance to the ARC to ensure ample time to be seated.
- Doors will open approximately one hour prior to the start of each ceremony.
- Seating for individuals with physical disabilities in the Athletics-Recreation Center is on the ground level and separated from the majority of general admission seating. Seating for general admission is first-come, first-served and requires the guest to climb stairs. If a guest is unable to climb stairs please see an usher to be directed to a special seating area for those with physical disabilities.
- One seat for an accompanying guest will be provided for each person needing special seating accommodations.
- Reserved parking for guests with physical disabilities will be located in lot 45.
- Restroom facilities are accessible on both levels of the ARC.
- More information and logistics regarding the same to follow soon.