- Graduate tickets are now available through the Marching Order Graduate Portal. Graduates should have received a communication about registering for the portal on April 6.
- Each graduate will be allotted FOUR guest tickets. Graduates do not need a ticket for themselves.
- All guests, regardless of age are required to have a ticket to enter the event venue.
- Guest information can be edited up to the day of commencement.
- Tickets can be claimed up until the day of the commencement.
- Tickets are NOT transferable between ceremonies, however graduates may coordinate with each other to obtain additional tickets from fellow graduates not using all of their allotted tickets. This coordination is not facilitated by the University.
- Tickets will include a unique barcode and will become void after initial use.
- All ceremonies will be live streamed for guests who are unable to attend. Please direct guests attending virtually to the commencement home page. There is a button on the homepage that links to the live webcast. The Bell and Beacon (BB’s) located inside the Harre Union will be open and streaming the ceremony live for guests who wish to stay on campus and watch the ceremony.