The Computing and Information Sciences Department offers graduate programs that prepare graduates for the future of technology regardless of what new languages, operating systems, and applications emerge.
We encourage CIS majors to combine their interest in computer science with their background from other disciplines.
- Master of Science in Information Technology
Concentrations in Computing or Management
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
MS programs are available onsite, hybrid, or online.
Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Information Security – a particularly useful complement to the MS in IT
- Certificate in Information Assurance – geared to those with policy, governance, and regulatory backgrounds
- Certificate in Information Technology Fundamentals – for those interested in a general background in IT.