- A highly applied approach, with emphasis on hands-on learning;
- Requirement of an internship experience or research-based project on campus or at a local technology firm;
- Incorporation of emerging technologies into all coursework;
- Emphasis on a collaborative and teamwork approach;
- Development of skills in technology leadership;
- Deeper specialization in either management or computing;
- Elective coursework for management track students from other professional-based programs, including Communication and International Commerce and Policy.
To be admitted, applicants must meet all Graduate School admission requirements. Admission will be considered for any semester, but students benefit most by beginning their coursework in the fall semester. Depending on the availability of seats, applications will be accepted up to six weeks prior to the start date of the next semester.