Assistant Professor of Computing and Information Sciences
Meier Hall 145A
Graduate Program Director/Student Advisor – Master of Science in Cyber Security
Director, Center for Information Assurance and Cyber Security Education – http://www.valpo.edu/ciace/
- D.Sc. in Information Technology – Towson University (2014)
- M.S. in Computer Science – Loyola University Maryland (2006)
- B.S. in Computer Science – University of Virginia (2002)
- Software Engineering – particularly enterprise architecture, requirements engineering, and qualitative analysis, systems design, software architecture, and design/development for long-term operation and maintenance.
- Computer Security – system design, business-technical decision making, Security and Software Engineering crossover/intersection points.
- Computer Science Education – particularly project-driven courses and interdisciplinary work with both STEM and Humanities efforts.
- CS 225 – Object Oriented Programming
- CS 250 – Object Oriented Programming
- CS 358 – Software Design and Development
- IT 642 – Information Assurance
- CYB 662 – Wireless Security
Teaching & Other Information
- Teaching Parallel Computing @Valpo
- Compute Systems – pascal & the mathematicians (user info)
- (Some, Limited) General Cyber Security Advising Info