- Application for Admission
College Experience Honors Program
We welcome your application for admission to the College Experience Honors Program of Valparaiso University. The College Experience Honors Program admits students that demonstrate the ability and motivation to succeed in an academically challenging environment.
You may mail any required materials to:
Office of Continuing Education
1700 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383-6493 USA
You may contact us via:
Telephone: (219) 464-5313
Toll Free: (800) 821-7685
Fax: (219) 464-5381
The Division of Continuing Education
The Division of Continuing Education offers the opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to take college level courses at Valparaiso University for academic credit.
High School students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply. These include persons who:
- Have at least junior standing at their high school;
- Are part of the CORE 40 with Academic Honors diploma program;
- Receive endorsement from their academic advisor.
For applicants interested in earning college credit through a VU gifted and talented academic course, the following must be completed:
- Complete and sign the application;
- Provide Counselor Endorsement Form;
- Provide PSAT, ACT, or SAT scores (see Application and Counselor Endoresment Form);
- Have your high school send a copy of your transcript;
- List the course or courses for which you would like to be considered (see Course Selection handout);
- $30 non-refundable applicatoin fee, payable to Valparaiso University;
- Meet with high school student advisor.