Professor of Economics
B.S. – Bowling Green State University (1999)
M.A. – University of Notre Dame (2001)
Ph.D. – University of Notre Dame (2004)
Areas of Specialization
- Primary: money and banking, and macroeconomics
- Secondary: economic education
- Principles of Political Economy: A Pluralistic Approach to Economic Theory
– Valparaiso University 2019
– For print and electronic versions of this text, please click here.
- A New Direction (September 1, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- The Role of Banks during an Economic Downturn (September 1, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- Defending Liberty during the Most Challenging Times (September 4, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- Government Restrictions Limit the Extent of the Market for Healthcare (September 6, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- The Right to Work: Safeguarding the Freedom of the American Worker (September 7, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- What Should Be the Role of Government in the Field of Education? (September 10, 2020) [Post]. LinkedIn.
- American Economic Association (AEA)
- Southwestern Social Science Association (SSSA)