Free tutoring is available during the following times. The economics tutor is available to help students understand economics concepts but cannot assist with homework assignments.
Fall 2017 Tutoring Hours
Economics 221 and 222
- Undergraduate Tutor: Stephanie Hedges
- Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Language Resource Center (LRC) on the second floor of the College of Arts and Sciences
Economics 525, 621 and 627
- Graduate Tutor: Li Shen
- Monday, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday. 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Basement of the Christopher Center Library (next to Grinders Coffee Shop)
Resources for Economists
- Econlit (accessible through the Valpo library website)
- JSTOR (accessible through the Valpo library website)
- Lexis Nexis Academic (accessible through the Valpo library website)
- Resources for Economists on the Internet: Comprehensive website by the AEA with official sites of agencies, sites of major research organizations, and a vast number of references to data that may be publicly available
Careers in Economics