The Fitness Center, located next to the Athletics-Recreation Center, has a vast array of cardio equipment and strength machines to keep Valpo students strong and fit.
You can find the Recreational Sports offices in the north side of the building.
**Facility use limited to CURRENT Students, Faculty/Staff, and spouses.**
All payments for the facility may be made using cash, check, or Crusader cash.
Guest passes are available for an additional fee. Restrictions do apply.
|NOTE: Facility hours may vary based on university schedule and/or other events. Please make sure you are checking our hours online before attending the Fitness Center.|
- Must have valid Valparaiso University ID and swipe into front desk
- Must have change of shoes – OUTSIDE SHOES are prohibited
- Must wear closed toe shoes
- NO sandals, high heels, bare feet, or hard soled footwear
- Must wear appropriate workout clothing (NO jeans)
- Shirts are to be worn at all times
- Clothing with offensive language and/or graphics is prohibited
- Re-rack weights when finished
- ABUSE or MISUSE of equipment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- Slamming or dropping weight plates will result in loss of fitness privileges
- Weight collars are to be used on bars at all times
- Return equipment to proper area when finished
- Wipe down equipment and/or machines after use
- Obscene language or gestures WILL NOT be tolerated
- Bringing a lock for daily lockers is strongly encouraged
- Bags or backpacks are NOT permitted on the Fitness Center floor
- Food or drinks other than water in a closed container are prohibited
- Report all accidents and/or injuries