- Application for Admission
MA MED MALS or Certificate in Humane Education
We welcome your application for admission to the Graduate School of Valparaiso University. The mission of the Graduate School is to serve the advanced learning, professional development, and personal enrichment needs of individuals regionally and nationally. The Graduate School admits students that demonstrate the ability and motivation to succeed in an academically challenging environment.
This form is meant to be completed ONLINE ONLY. If you would like a hard copy, please choose the Requesting Information link and one will be sent to you.
You may mail any required materials to:
Office of the Graduate School
Kretzmann Hall 114
1700 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383-6493 USA
You may contact us via:
Telephone: (219) 464-5313
Toll Free: (800) 821-7685
Fax: (219) 464-5381
Please us the Tab key to move through the application to enter data
To be considered for admission, ALL applicants must provide:
- This application form, completed and signed.
- $30 application fee for US Citizens ($20 for students applying to a dual degree program, $50 for international students)
- Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate coursework. If you have received an undergraduate or graduate degree from Valparaiso University, you are not required to submit an official transcript from Valparaiso University.
- Two recommendation forms
- Current teaching license (MED-Instructional Leadership only)