- Application for Admission
JD/Master of Arts Program
We welcome your application for admission to the Graduate School of Valparaiso University. The mission of the Graduate School is to serve the advanced learning, professional development, and personal enrichment needs of individuals regionally and nationally. The Graduate School admits students that demonstrate the ability and motivation to succeed in an academically challenging environment.
This form is meant to be completed ONLINE ONLY. If you would like a hard copy, please choose the Requesting Information link and one will be sent to you.
You may mail any required materials to:
Office of the Graduate School
Kretzmann Hall 116
1700 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383-6493 USA
You may contact us via:
Telephone: (219) 464-5313
Toll Free: (800) 821-7685
Fax: (219) 464-5381
Please us the Tab key to move through the application to enter data
In addition to material submitted as part of your School of Law application, to be considered for admission to the Graduate School, you must submit:
- This completed and signed application form;
- 3-4 page essay explaining your rationale for applying to the Master’s program;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A set of official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate coursework sent directly to the Office of the Graduate School;
- $20 application fee, made payable to Valparaiso University. This amount is in addition to the fee indicated on the first page of the School of Law application. If the School of Law application fee has been waived, the application fee for the Graduate School is still $20.