Application for Admission
Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Master of Engineering Management (MEM)
An application to the Valpo MBA or MEM program includes a completed application form, a cover letter, official copies of transcripts, GMAT test score, two letters of reference, and a $30 application fee. The Valpo MBA and MEM uses a rolling admission process with most admission decisions usually made within 10 days of receipt of a completed application package.
This form is meant to be completed ONLINE ONLY. If you would like a hard copy, please choose the Requesting Information link and one will be sent to you.
You may mail any required materials to:
Office of the Graduate School
Kretzmann Hall 116
1700 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383-6493 USA
You may contact us via:
Telephone: (219) 464-5313
Toll Free: (800) 821-7685
Fax: (219) 464-5381
Please us the Tab key to move through the application to enter data
In order for your application to be considered for admission, all required information must be received by the Graduate Office including:
- Application Cover Letter: Your application cover letter should include a brief statement of how the Valpo MBA or MEM will help you to achieve your professional goals.
- GMAT Test Score: Applicants must take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). It is available year-round at testing centers nationwide. Specific information is available at http://www.gmac.com. Valparaiso University's GMAT institution code is 1874.
- Official Transcripts: Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate coursework. If you have received an undergraduate or graduate degree from Valparaiso University, you are not required to submit an official transcript from Valparaiso University.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation from people who are in a position to evaluate your ability to succeed in a rigorous graduate program in business are required.
- Professional Experience: Professional experience, although not required, is considered when making admission decisions.
- Math & Computer Skills: Students entering the program are expected to have taken at least one college level calculus or finite math course, and have basic computer skills. Students lacking these are encouraged to apply with the understanding that they may be required to take additional courses.
- Application Fee: $30 for US Citizens.