The Graduate School admissions team provides different options throughout the year to visit campus and explore life as a graduate student at Valparaiso University. Please view our current visit options below. We are excited to personalize your visit and hope to see you on campus soon.
See for yourself why Valpo has a nationally recognized academic reputation. Experience a customized agenda that fits your needs. Meet with a graduate admissions professional to help answer your questions and engage your interests. Financial aid advising available upon request. Our faculty are eager to meet and help you accomplish your career goals and advance your education. We are happy to conduct a visit in person utilizing social distancing and masks or virtually at your preference.
- Connect with faculty.
- Explore Valpo’s beautiful campus.
- Take a 30 – 60 minute walking tour of campus attractions and explore state-of-the-art facilities such as the Christopher Center Library, Harre Union, Center for the Arts (VUCA), Chapel of the Resurrection (optional), and anything connected to your program of interest.
- Discuss application requirements.
- Meet with financial aid staff to see how financial aid can benefit you.
Arrival to Campus
If you are personalizing your visit, it will begin in Kretzmann Hall Administration Building, the first building on your right after entering campus from U.S. Hwy. 30. Visitor parking is in Lot 1 or 2. Proceed to the north lobby to check-in at the Graduate School reception desk.
Visitors receive an application fee waiver. Schedule today with a graduate admissions professional by emailing us at email@example.com.
Visit Day is the best opportunity for prospective graduate students to learn more about graduate programs, financial aid opportunities for graduate students, and Valparaiso University Graduate School as a whole. The event is conducted by the Graduate School admissions staff, who will be joined by graduate faculty. Visit Day is an excellent opportunity to:
- Find the graduate program that is right for you
- Learn more about the application process
- See how financial aid can benefit you
- Hear directly from staff and faculty
The session will be conducted over Zoom.
WHEN: November 7, 2020
TIME: 10:00am to 12:00pm noon