The Graduate School admissions team provides different options throughout the year to visit campus and explore life as a graduate student at Valparaiso University. Please view our current visit options below. We are excited to personalize your visit and hope to see you on campus soon.
Experience a customized agenda that fits your needs. Meet with a graduate admissions professional to help answer your questions and engage your interests. Financial aid advising available upon request. See for yourself why Valpo has a nationally recognized academic reputation. Our faculty are eager to meet and help you accomplish your career goals and advance your education.
- Connect with faculty.
- Explore Valpo’s beautiful campus.
- Take a 30 – 60 minute walking tour of campus attractions and explore state-of-the-art facilities such as the Christopher Center Library, Harre Union, Center for the Arts (VUCA), Chapel of the Resurrection (optional), and anything connected to your program of interest.
- Complete application requirements.
- Meet with financial aid staff to discuss paying for graduate studies.
Arrival to Campus
If you are personalizing your visit, it will begin in Kretzmann Hall Administration Building, the first building on your right after entering campus from U.S. Hwy. 30. Visitor parking is in Lot 1 or 2. Proceed to the north lobby to check-in at the Graduate School reception desk.
Visitors receive an application fee waiver. Schedule today with a graduate admissions professional by calling 219.464.5313 or emailing email@example.com.
Out of an abundance of caution, given the circumstances, Spring Visit Day has been cancelled.
Our campus is still open and we are still accepting visitors, although we will be conducting most visits for the interim virtually using Skype or Zoom. We will plan on having a webinar in lieu of our Spring Visit Day to provide more information about our campus, graduate programs and financial aid. More information about that will be made available soon.
Visit Day is the best opportunity for prospective graduate students to learn more about graduate programs, financial aid opportunities for graduate students, and Valparaiso University Graduate School as a whole. The event is conducted by the Graduate School admissions staff, who will be joined by graduate faculty, students and other campus representatives. Visit Day is an excellent opportunity to:
- Learn more about the application process
- Meet Financial Aid staff
- Engage 1-on-1 with a program director
- Explore Valpo’s beautiful campus on an optional, 45-minute walking tour of campus
- See our iconic facilities such as the Christopher Center Library, Harre Union, Center for the Arts (VUCA), Chapel of the Resurrection, and anything connected to your program of interest.
ARRIVAL: Please visit our campus website for directions to Mueller Hall. Parking will be available in Lot 15 across from Mueller Hall.