In today’s competitive, global marketplace, a graduate degree is crucial to future success and a prerequisite for many advanced careers. Valpo offers an incredible and affordable way for students to enroll into graduate studies during their final undergraduate year.
Save up to $8,000 on tuition
Valpo students who complete enough graduate course credits as a senior could potentially earn their master’s degree in one additional year. Depending on the program, up to 12 credits of graduate coursework can be completed senior year*. This means Valpo students can save between $3,500 and $8,000 for select graduate degree programs!
As a Valpo student, you have the privilege of completing graduate courses senior year without paying additional tuition and fees. All credits earned will count toward your bachelor’s degree and master’s degree with no additional charges.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your plan of study.
- Complete our admission application – valpo.edu/grad-apply.
- Upload statement of purpose indicating anticipated career goals.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from Valpo faculty.
- Email graduate admissions at email@example.com to request a $30 application fee waiver.
*Program length depends on undergraduate plan of study and graduate program of interest.
** Final admission into the Graduate School is granted upon completion of an undergraduate degree. Appropriate approval is needed by academic advisor to begin graduate coursework senior year.
Early Entry Graduate Programs
Here is a list of all graduate programs that offer early entry to Valpo undergraduates. The maximum # of credits available to enroll senior year is also listed. These credits can be applied towards your bachelor’s and future master’s degree.
- Master of Health Administration (12 credits)
- Master of Public Health (12 credits)
- M.A. in Arts and Entertainment Administration (12 credits)
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (12 credits)
- M.A. in English Studies and Communication (6 credits)
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (9 credits)
- M.Ed. in Initial Licensure (9 credits)
- M.Ed./Ed.S. School Psychology (9 credits)
- M.S. in Analytics and Modeling (12 credits)
- M.S. in Cyber Security (12 credits)
- M.S. in Digital Media (9 credits)
- M.S. in Information Technology (6 credits)
- M.S. in International Commerce and Policy (6 credits)
- M.S. in International Economics and Finance (9 credits)
- M.S. in Sports Administration (9 credits)
- M.S. in Sports Media (9 credits)
Fill out the form for more information about our early entry programs: